Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

FROM MILITARY DOT COM

Hidden Wounds of War Conference The Soldiers Project, a group of volunteer mental health professionals that offers its services to troops and their extended families, will host a conference May 16-18, 2008 in Los Angeles for military members who have served in the global war on terror and those who interact with them. The conference theme is "Hidden Wounds of War: Pathways to Healing." Conference speakers will focus on everything from the impact of war on the Soldier and family to challenges facing therapists who counsel military personnel and families. Those interested in attending the conference can visit (http://www.thesoldiersproject.org/) The Soldier's Project website to register for a discount before April 18 at 5 p.m. Pacific Time. New Fisher Houses Opening The Department of Veterans Affairs is planning new Fisher Houses to open soon in Chicago, St. Louis, Minneapolis, and Washington. Fisher Houses are built through public donations and contributions from the Fishe

Wis. Soldier Killed In Iraq Returns Home

US ARMY RANGER CREED

US ARMY RANGER CREED Recognizing that I volunteered as a Ranger, fully knowing the hazards of my chosen profession, I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige, honor, and high esprit de corps of the Rangers. Acknowledging the fact that a Ranger is a more elite soldier who arrives at the cutting edge of battle by land, sea, or air, I accept the fact that as a Ranger my country expects me to move further, faster, and fight harder than any other soldier. Never shall I fail my comrades I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong, and morally straight and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be, one hundred percent and then some. Gallantly will I show the world that I am a specially selected and well trained soldier. My courtesy to superior officers, neatness of dress, and care of equipment shall set the example for others to follow. Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better tr